Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tool #6 - Teamwork or Wikiwork


I'm planning my first social studies project using Google sites on Mr. D. Classroom. I have to modify this template to include pages where students will be able to work in teams.
While working in this new environment, it will tackle both technology and content area skills. I also expect students to be more focused on the task at hand.
I will have to tighten the security for myself and my students as soon as I have actual student work.
Using this tool, I hope my students will learn to work collaboratively for a common goal.

2 comments:

  1. I like "Mr. D's Classroom"! But, why does it say, "Mrs. Smith's Classroom"? I wish I knew what everything said, but . . . it's not in English, so . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I wish I had paid more atention to my high school Latin classes, because I'm also do not know what it said my page in many parts. I used a template, that's why has the name of Mrs. Smith, and this latin text is only "Filling text" to give you an idea of how it looks the site.

    When I finish my summer school, I have to finish my "Mr. D's Classroom"!

    ReplyDelete