Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tool #1 Use of blogs.



Even I'm a computer engineer, starting this blog was like assembly my lego robot in the middle of the night with the lights turned off. Maybe is also I hate to read manuals :).

But I'm sure I'm going to improve my blogging skills (No Teacher Left Behind!).

Just by making this exercise, I realize this is a very useful tool to develop the creativity of my students and give them the opportunity of practice all they have learned about writing.

For example, I would ask my student to crate a social studies research and publish their results using their own blog.

P.S. This is me learning to blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are off to a great start! Wonderful robot addition and adding the funny video about directions...can't wait to see what other surprises you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video made me laugh so much! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.D you always have the funniest videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the video!!! It perfectly fit what you said.

    ReplyDelete