Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tool #9 - Video Training

Jing is a tool that will help us to share how to do things on the computer, use a software, enter comments, grades, etc.  You can record your voice and your screen while instructing your students about doing an specific task on the computer. 

For example, on a previous post, a teacher asked me about how do I include videos in my posts. I use Jing to record and explain the process.  If you want to know the answer to this question, just click on this link:

 How to include a YOUTUBE video into your blog.

2 comments:

  1. hey did you make a skype account? I am making one and need to add contacts, =). How is your summer going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine thank you. And yours?

    Next year I will try to use Skype for my class.

    ReplyDelete